View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #62
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Playoff Predictions with a Super Bowl winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Correct me if i am wrong but if the Packers win they play the 49ers no matter what

You right the Pack have the 3 seed. I was just so hype about the game I want it to be the Conference title game.

So I reshuffle:

Niners over Pack
Haws over Falcons

Niners over Hawks.

I hate to be so down on the Falcons, I think they are a legit team but I think that no matter what happens they are gonna run into a buzz saw.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote