View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #42
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Monday Thread (Firings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I don't think you'll ever find a franchise HC such as Belichek. Because Jerry won't have it. Franchise HC's usually demand control of all personnel moves. Remember why Jerry fired Jimmy? Because Jimmy was taking too much credit for building the team away from Jerry.

I don't think Jerry will ever hire someone as powerful as Jimmy again, nor do I think a franchise caliber HC would have any interest working for Jerry Jones.
naw Jerry could pick any coach he wants...remember Parcells?

I really don't think there is any HC that would refuse a chance at the Dallas Cowboys...we just have to find the next Jimmy
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote