View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #181
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I've only been playing on normal and I think the farthest I've made it to is the 4th system. At some point I jump into too many systems with solar flares or I can never find more crewmembers or I keep getting boarded. I'm still trynig to figure out what strategies are the best but having at least 4 crewmembers seems essential.

I've been sticking to easy so I can unlock more ships, I've unlocked 4 so far, and have beaten the game with the Stealth and Zoltan cruiser. I find by the time you get to sector 8, you'll need to have a teleporter, maxed shields, some weapon combination to get past a 4 level shield, and probably a drone control with a defensive turret. Also having some crew members with maxed stats for whatever station they're manning helps.

Last edited by Kungfro : 01-04-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote