View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #3143
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Absolutely, I think he could fit really well with Jovetic. I'd love to see Jozy there as well, him, Rossi, and Valero would be a Villarreal reunion.
And Gonzalo Rodriguez
EDIT - and Mati Fernandez too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
As for the Jozy rumor, I don't know how much truth there is to it but I have read in several places that they are interested

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?ac...d&idsel=112944

Uh I had missed that.

Last edited by Jasi : 01-04-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote