View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PS4 Won't Play Used Games

So if I go to a game store and purchase a game used. I wouldnt be able to play it because that game is linked to someones psn. And I could only play the game under that persons psn?

I dont buy this report. I question how accurate it is sorry. Sony hasnt put this statement out, someone guessing this could happen did. It doesnt make dollars nor sense to eliminate used games. I do think whatever the new technology is will affect some things but not what people are expecting.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote