View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #11867
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Movies with DeNiro and Pacino to watch:

The Godfather I & II, Mean Streets, Serpico, Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, The Deer Hunter, Glengarry Glen Ross, Dog Day Afternoon.. Etc...

Theres A LOT of good stuff out there..

Some other great actors that have good early stuff is Harvey Keitel, Martin Sheen, Dustin Hoffman, Paul Newman..

Its just all about looking them up and giving them a shot. I know most people dont really like to delve into films way out of their time period.

Saw all the Godfathers and Goodfellas, gonna definitely look into all the rest. I used to be like that (about time period), but i realized the silliness behind that as i was missing out on masterpieces. Thanks for recommendations.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote