View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ray Lewis retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Pitt sports radio is really beating that murder case thing to death when discussing Ray Lewis.
I think the commissioner ****ed up (shocking, Goodell made a mistake). If i said Ray Lewis is an all time great player who has proved to be later in his career to be a great (you could use much stronger words) example and leader to other players, you say . If i say Ray Lewis has been a great player and exemplorary citizen his entire career, you spend a second "except for obstruction of a murder investigation".

Well the commissioner went the second rout and people reacted and now we have something beaten to death which IMO feels almost like something a different human being was involved in.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote