View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Ware doesn't have a fraction of the impact out there that LT did. Teams gameplanned specifically to block LT and keep LT away. Ware isn't even the dominant pass rusher in the league. I like Ware - please don't make me bash Ware by trying to compare Ware vs. LT.

Sacks aren't a good measure because teams pass much more now. If LT constantly faced teams that threw 50 times a game he'd have feasted. Strahan had 22 sacks. That tells you everything right there.

You are comparing Ware to one of the best defensive players of all time. I hope you are kidding.
Ware has been the most dominate pass rusher for the past 6 or so years...he had a down year this year with only 11.5 sacks...injured

I watched LT, I am old enough to remember him completely...teams double Ware just like LT

I think Ware is a more dominate athlete in general...a stronger force...he will retire with better numbers than LT and he will be a first ballot HOFer
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote