View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #718
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Unrelated to all of this, I don't want anyone throwing in the towel 30 games into the season. We should all be trying to improve and get to the top. Whatever got you to where you are in the standings can be changed and lots of the categories are very close. This is why I think this should be a money league. Even if it is $10 or $20 per person. You can do things like top 3 get money and even the most improved (mid season to end). But that's probably for another discussion..

Quite honestly I don't see the need to make this a 'money league'. Too many complications. And really do you need to 100 or so bucks you'd make from the league? I don't see why it's necessary. The league is already very active and competitive (without money). Bringing in a money league may turn off some managers....

Plus, you winning the league almost every year doesn't bode well for your motivation for the change.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote