View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #733
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
With moves like this, i'd NEVER put money into this league. Other leagues, maybe. This one, hell no. There are just way to many variables that have an effect. Rule changes, attitudes of various posters which I won't name, and I think a major divide in skill level from top to bottom and certain people that really prey on making unbalanced trades with those people.
I'm with you there. As I think Tabak said one of the times you mentioned it before, perhaps if it wasn't a keeper league i'd consider it. Way too many variables that would prevent me from wanting to do it as well. Plus, I think it would have the opposite effect of what you expect it to. Do you think that guys who perennially finish on the bottom of the standings would more likely buy in hoping for a miracle jump to a top 3 finish or that they would just completely drop out altogether.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote