View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #290
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
Anybody here ever try going through Convict Conditioning?

I decided that since its the New Year, ill start off with the basics of bodyweight, but damn after doing this, i feel humbled. Just did Inverted arows and Kneeling Push-Ups today and wow, the standards for progression among the movements is no laughing matter. The Kneeling PUs werent really a problem but i couldnt believe i found myself struggling a but with pulling off 10 strict inverted rows, and theyre just Step 2 in the Pull-Up series.
I'm reading through the book and I think I'm going to give it a try. It's just going to test my patience a lot if I go strictly by what he recommends, which is about one month working on each step until deciding to move on regardless of fitness level.

I see you've jumped up to other steps to gauge where you're at, but do you plan on doing everything from step one as well? I think I'm going to just because I want to test to see if I can actually follow a set program for that long, but its definitely going to be an accessory to what I'm doing in the weight room.

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 01-05-2013 at 08:58 AM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote