View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #23
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mitchell: I was forced to go easy on Bargnani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerap
I don't know, I think Mitchel was a pretty damn good coach. Just look at the difference between his record and Triano's (a supposed x's and o's coach). They both had pretty much the same talent to work with.

I think Sammy was a good coach that knew how to work the X's and O's game. The problem was he didn't know how to adjust in game. Everytime the opposing coach brought in a gameplay that countered Sam's, he didn't know what to do, ala the 2007 playoff run. Mitchel always thought he was right, and his pride got in the way of him becoming a great coach.
BoogieWoogieMan is online now   Reply With Quote