View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #8
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Any males here have their ears pierced? Would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Are those the ones that stretch your earlobes? I see people with those all the time, I don't know how in the world they do it. I can never do that. But yeah, I really want em' pierced. Maybe just a simple diamond.

No, it's only the shape of jewelry that make it look like it's been stretched. The piece that goes through the air is really thin. Most of the people just have the small piercing made and then they go for that kind of style when they get their ear rings.

It's you ear and your decision but fake bling bling looks pretty stupid, no offense.

By the way, if you decide to get your ear pierced, don't even let anyone come close with a piercing gun close to your ears. To start with, they can never be completely sterilized which basically means that they can pass diseases even though it's not very likely, but it's still dirty and not as accurate as a real piercer who uses a needle.

NO:

YES:

millwad is offline   Reply With Quote