View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #2700
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
I stayed up and watched the DREAM 18 MMA portion of the card and I'll just say I advise you guys watch it, it's really good. I missed the Le Banner vs. KOICHI Kickboxing fight from the card though.

I haven't watched the Glory 4 Heavyweight Tournament yet, but I'll watch it later.

Rolles Gracie, Minowaman, Tim Sylvia and Cro Cop also fought last night at the IGF INOKI-BOM-BA-YE card in Japan. Rolles beat someone by round 1 sub, Minowaman beat someone by round 1 sub with a heel hook, Sylvia lost to Satoshi Ishii by unanimous decision and Cro Cop beat former sumo wrestler Shinichi Suzukawa by round 1 sub with an armbar,

Finally got around to watching it today. The Glory tourney was badass. Dream was good. The Aoki/McKee fight seemed a bit odd. Brooks looks like a nice prospect. Check out the JLB fight if you haven't already.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote