View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any chance at Dirk?

ah, shit... when i checked the amnesty clause a few weeks ago, i read it as "one every summer," not ONCE from 11-12 to 15-16. damnnnnn...... we truly are screwed with johnson's contract, then. where's isiah thomas when you need him??

re: wallace,
i think you're being a little harsh on him. he's an adequate shooter / scorer at his position, and clearly worked on his 3-ball and shooting form before this season. true, at four years for $40mil his contract is too much, but that pretty much pales in comparison to the others.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote