View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Looking like Chip Kelly is headed to Cleveland

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I'm surprised Marrone is generating so much interest, he used to be the Saints OC (but Sean Payton should get most of the credit for those offenses).

I follow Syracuse football because my GF is from there, and he has turned the program from an embarrassment to a winning program. But it's just surprising to me that he's generating so much NFL interest.
I think he is a pretty interesting prospect. He has the pedigree by being able to learn under an offensive mastermind like Payton. Then, he proved he could run the show at Syracuse by, as you said, turning a program completely around in a short period.

I'd actually be pretty happy with Marrone. Although it wouldn't be quite as big a splash as Kelly, it wouldn't shock me if he were the better professional HC.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote