View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #11899
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
So, I may be the lone dissenting opinion so far, but I actually enjoyed it. Yea, the movie definitely has plotholes, but I didn't come into this movie expecting an Oscar-worthy performance. I really enjoyed the first one, and while this one operates along the same lines, it was just different enough for me to like it.
I wanted to see an hour and a half of Liam Neeson fuckng people up, and that's exactly what I got. If you're able to occasionally suspend disbelief, it's an entertaining action flick.
The hell, why are a lot of your posts copied and pasted from somewhere else?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote