View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #11901
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Taken 2

So, I may be the lone dissenting opinion so far, but I actually enjoyed it. Yea, the movie definitely has plotholes, but I didn't come into this movie expecting an Oscar-worthy performance. I really enjoyed the first one, and while this one operates along the same lines, it was just different enough for me to like it.
I wanted to see an hour and a half of Liam Neeson fuckng people up, and that's exactly what I got. If you're able to occasionally suspend disbelief, it's an entertaining action flick.

You weren't bothered by the fact that Neeson moves slow as a turtle and they move the camera fast to make it look like he is moving faster, but it is obvious he wasn't?
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote