View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #182
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
hold on are you guys trying to have a civil arguement juxtapositioned by facts and figure with euroleague? how many times has this bee attempted? you guys should know better

GO MIRZA!

Yes! That's all I want. I'm turning into a huge Mirza fan. He's finally in the NBA.
No more shit Euro league where I could easily average 30 a game.

Go Mirza!
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote