View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #20
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Upcoming Movie Trailers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
^has any of his films been good?

I haven't seen a good comedy in a lot, lot time. I hope this will be good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07s-cNFffDM

The concept of Warm Bodies alone makes me cringe. The cure to being a zombie is love?

Watch the red band trailer for Movie 43. I laughed harder at the trailer than I do at 90% of full length comedies.

I loved Van Damm in Expendables 2, and his performance was great in JCVD (although I wasn't a fan of the movie itself). I can't say I have seen his other recent movies, but the newest Universal Soldiers got decent reviews for a straight to DVD Van Damm movie.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote