View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:39 AM   #624
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
It depends on the situation. But the problem isnt JR starting as opposed to the starters doing a better job. The Knicks dont have the firepower that most teams have. Its a 2 man show. This is why the Knicks are in trouble as the season progresses from the lack of rest they can give Melo.

They do play together but one of them are always on the floor. If they both are starting then when its time to rest that next unit will be utterly destroyed offensively and defensively. I may not be explaining clear enough though. I know as fans you want the best unit out there on the floor to begin the game but once they are off the floor they would not be able to catch up or maintain leads. You need both of them to lead each unit.

The problem is that the starting lineup absolutely blows other than Melo. It's 4 guys who have zero threat to score the basketball. If Melo doesn't go off in the first, then we start losing. For the past 10 games or so, we've lost almost every single first quarter. It's no secret why.

Woodson is protecting the bench at the expense of the starting lineup. I think that's completely backwards, and it is costing us games.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote