Thread: Bistro Rufus
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #160
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bistro Rufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
His Duck L'orange takes forever but the sauce is to die for.

Did you use a frozen duck or did you special order one?

This year for Christmas I ordered a fresh ham from Heritage Foods. I did a rub of kosher salt, sage, orange zest and anise. After roasting I deglazed the pan with some orange juice, reduced and finnished with some butter. It was a pretty damn good porcine feast.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote