View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Supply and demand question about drugs.

I find it to be a good question. I'd say in the short run the market would go through all the mentioned stages, and in a long run... I don't know, probably it would settle to be C, comparing to current, illegal business' state.

How about advertising drugs? That would get banned, you can guarantee, but would there be illegal marketing, recruiting and effort to get more clientel?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote