View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:47 PM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Supply and demand question about drugs.

It would be A, a increase in supply and demand. I think the supply would actually move more, as people would start growing their own weed. Demand would rise slightly, but I don't think non weed smokers would all the sudden decide to become smokers. The increase in demand would mostly come from the people who already smoke. For instance, I don't smoke weed, nor would I if it became legal.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote