View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Remember when we all ripped on the J Kidd signing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Dismal shooting? He shoots the same % Kidd shoots from the field. and as far as passing, he gets 6 apg and that's only down because his minutes decrease after he got injured. He splits time with Calderon (I got League Pass now and a 3 year old...I watch a little of everybody )
Kidd takes about 5-6 shots a game, mainly just threes at this point, but why compare him to Kidd, that only cements my point.

Lowry cant shoot.

http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Kyle%20Lowry

His scoring comes primarily from in the paint, the kid has no midrange game whatsoever.

I'm not impressed with the 6 assists, even calderon get get 10 and average the same scoring as Lowry.

He's not even the best pg on his team.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote