View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Stubborness Killed The Lakers

Didnt Want To Hire Phil
Didnt Want To Hire Brian Shaw
Thought A Big Man With No Big Man Skills Could Save The Franchise When The Already Had A Legitimate Center In Bynum

Fired Mike Brown After A Measly 10 Games...damn Yall Couldnt Give The Mane Till Christmas To Try And Figure Summin Out? Pretty Much Hired Him For Garbage Work....last Season Was A Short Season

Refused To Get A Young Stud At Pg....has Anybody Noticed The Lakers Havent Had A Good Pg Since Magic?????

Thats The Longest Drought Out Of Any Franchise!!!!!!!!!

Love Steve Nash But Cmon Guy Is 39 And As Great As Stockton Was At That Age...nash Aint Got A Hornacek And Damn Sure Aint Got A Karl Malone On His Team...he Got Kobe "i Dont Give A Fcuk About Yo Beans" Bryant....and He Will Take All Yo Beans......meaning Shots For U.

Lakers Aint Had A Respectable Bench Since 2010.....

Guess Who Could Have Been Coming Off The Bench For Kobe This Season....ray Allen......but We All Know That Wasnt Gonna Happen Cuz Of Ray Allen And Kobes Beef Going All The Way Back To His Bucks Days.

Jodie Meeks?????dis Bum Had One Good Game In His Whole Career And That Came In College When He Dropped 55 On Tennessee....trash....he Will Be In The Dleague Real Soon

I Like The Antwan Jamison Move...not The Same Player Physically But Very High Iq And A Great Locker Room Guy

Jordan Hill...great Move By Lakers....great Big Man Off The Bench...to Be Honest He Need To Be Startin...sit Dat Big Black Django Lookin Ho Dwight On The Bench For Awhile And Let The Pain Of His Ass Riding The Bench Aspire That N.i.g.g.a To Reach Greatness

Kobe......hall Of Famer...but Dammit Can We Cut Down On The Shots....move The Ball Around.....dis ***** 34 And He Still Like Talkin Tough Shots...ok Yea He Can Hit Him..but It Still Speaks About His Character...dis N.i.g.g.a 34 And Still Like Taking Tough Shits....im 34 I Want Easy Dunks And Layups...i Wanna Score Within The Flow Of The Game...

Get A Offensive System To Feed Dwight... Make Him Have No Choice But To Have The Ball..everytime Down The Floor Feed Him The Rock.....here U Go Big Man Now Do Something...at Least Get The Oppsoing Teams Big Men In Foul Trouble....damn

Lakers Too Damn Talented To Be That Trash

These N.i.g.g.a.s Done Became The YankeEs Of Basketball...all Dat Fcuking Money And Big Name Talent And They Cant Even Make The Damn Postseason....they Can Make The Fcukin Allstar Game Tho.

Lakers Fans Kill Yoself Now Or Start Wearing Red And Blue.do It Now Before The Butthurt Leaves Yall With Hemorrhoids

Im Done
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote