View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #319
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Wildcard Round

Quote:
This has always been the common perception of the Falcons TEAM, not Ryan. He's rarely mentioned.

Idk what you're talking about.

All I hear, the opinion that seems most prevalent from what I can gather based on they way my friends and I talk about him, and from what I read, Ryan is considered to be that guy that needs to win a playoff game to be considered a top QB. He absolutely gets knocked on for playing poorly and being 0-3 in the playoffs.

If they lose again and he has another bad showing I bet you the talk will get a bit louder. What happened with Ryan though is that he built a reputation for being clutch. That's the difference. Well that a bunch of other things like Romo being in Dallas, and Ryan being low key, etc.

But the notion is out there with Ryan from what I can tell.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote