View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #32
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hmm, am i being paranoid?

Yesterday I found a toothpick on the kitchen table. I'm not using them, and I'm in this room only few days, but surely would have noticed a toothpick on the top of a counter. You just cannot miss it. I really don't know what to think. Anyway, moving to another room tomorrow, so let this night be safe to me.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote