View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #91
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When will Romosexual get replaced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
So do you think Romo is the best option? Or would you be open to them getting someone else?

As of right now it wouldn't make any sense, no one who will be available here shortly would be right barring a trade that I don't think other teams would make. But lets say they have the opportunity to pick up a QB in the 2nd-4th round that they might groom. Would you be down with that?
yes I am down for them to grab someone like Landry Jones to groom in a later round...not first or second round though...

I think we have to do that anyway...I don't think Orton is coming back
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote