View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #45
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rondo suspended for bumping ref

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Everyone "harasses" the ref. Have you ever watched a Clippers game? CP3 would be in jail.

I swear to God that I've seen a few players (like CP3, Kobe, Wade, LeBron) legitimately grab a refs arm and not get penalized.

This is f*cking bullshit. If you look at the playoff bump compared to this, this is nothing. The ref shrugged it off and clearly wasn't intimidated.

Stern must be jealous of how the NFL treats Ndamnukong Suh.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote