View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #20
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ryan Anderson would change everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
I think you mean D'Antoni makes Pau take 3 pointers and won't let him play in the post.

If you think Pau can't play an elite post/back to the basket game you are WRONG. Missed the gold medal game eh?
A week ago I would have agreed with you honestly. But I saw last night's game and they really did try to post up Pau. But he just was too passive. His confidence is shredded and to be honest the Lakers can't wait for him to get it back. They need wins now.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote