View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #297
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

So I'm feeling pretty bummed out. About two and a half weeks ago I pulled my hammy sprinting. I iced and bandaged it for about a week, elevated it and all that stuff. It felt good all of last week, but decided to wait it out. Today is the day I decide to go back to the gym, I'm doing squats and I hear it pop again. It wasn't even a heavy set for myself, I was on my third rep of 295.

Anywho, does anyone else have any advice for things I can try differently this time around? I guess I could have warmed up even more before lifting today, but I made sure to focus on my hams and didn't feel any trouble at all until it popped. I should still be able to do upper body stuff, right?

I guess the worst part is that one of my 'resolutions' for the new year is to run a race (5 or 10K) each month of the year and with this set back I don't know if I'll be ready for one at the end of the month.

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 01-07-2013 at 07:47 PM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote