View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:30 AM   #320
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Wildcard Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
um no, I'm not comparing any players at all

I am pointing out that jackass was doing the same thing that he got onto me for with Romo...injuries, bad oline, etc...

same with others and Luck earlier in this thread...no one wanted to give Luck the blame, it was "his bad oline" or "his WRs aren't catching" etc...But if anyone did that with Romo? lol, well we know what people say with that.

and that is comparing team's fans niko, not the players

You going crazy about this. I'm not using a boatload of excuses like you did for Romo. Just merely pointing out what happened. They were getting stomped when he was semi-healthy and it was all downhill once the injury got worse. What are we supposed to criticize RG3 for, being too tough and not taking himself out of the game?

And, when I said something about injuries, it was about the whole team. I didn't try to use all of our injuries (our list of banged up players is bigger than yours was) to say that's why we lost. I know injuries are a part of the game and it really sucks when it happens to key players, but it's something you have to deal with (with QB being the most difficult to deal with for most teams). I don't remember hating on Romo for playing through a serious injury.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 01-08-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote