View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #1742
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
this is pitiful. they should ban scrub teams like notre dame from EVER playing in the championship. And teams like K-State.
SEC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVEYONE ELSE

Eh, the SEC didn't look all that great in the Bowl games aside from like 2 teams.

As much as I like to see the Irish get stomped, I'm not sure I particularly care to see Alabama being the one who does the stomping.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote