View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:47 AM   #32
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Comic fans recommend me some comics

The ones I always recommend:

Planetary
Killing Joke
Kraven's Last Hunt

And quickly shooting up my list of these is Spider Island.

Idk if Spider Island has a trade yet but the back issues should be laying around somewhere if you live near a shop. And def. are laying around the internet.

Idk if you're lookingn to jump onto a current title umm but I WILL be looking to pick up Spectacular Spider-Man. I'm just curious to see what they do there is a shit ton of potential following ASM 700.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote