View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #651
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I just didn't like it. I mean did I want to see Melo react how he did? No. But it's not like he didn't have reason and if your his teammate, you're supposed to have his back. You see it in football all the time. I know thi isn't football but I'd expect the same brotherhood out of a team that plays ball in NYC. In MSG. I know Pat and Mase probably watching like "these bitchmade fools."
Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
Very important remark from Tyson Chandler after game. Said KG did nothing wrong and led his team to a win.

Nice of Tyson for standing up for his teammate
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote