View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If the Catholic 7 gets who everyone thinks they will and a couple long shots.......

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind seeing Penn get sucked up, just to get the whole Phili vibe. I doubt they have the facilities to pull it off though.

I actually thought cherry picking some of the better teams from my beloved MAAC wouldn't be a bad idea, but they too have facility issues. Outside of Sienna and their Pepsi Center, and Fairfield (go FU) and their Harbor Yard Arena, both of which are at least comparable to something like the DnD center in providence. But those teams aren't good enough.
Iona has historically been the best of the teams, but the MAAC is always back and forth with teams.

I like the idea of keeping it small and local. But stretching into the midwest is fine with me.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote