View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why I'm still not sold on this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
You should all feel stupid for ripping me when I said Paul Pierce is better than Melo. He's a smooth criminal.
So Melo has one bad game and all of a sudden Paul Pierce is better than him ?
Melo has been a top5 player in the league so far this season,Pierce is nowhere close to it.

Sorry but your hate is reaching the whole new level.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote