View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #1752
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
you are assuming Ohio State wins the Big 10 title game. You can't assume the BCS title game would be OSU/ND b/c it is nowhere near a given that OSU would win the Big 10 title game let alone finish undefeated in regular season play if they suddenly had something to play for.

I was responding to a poster who made the hypothetical that Ohio State would have been a better match for Alabama than ND. I assume that under this hypothetical he is assuming an undefeated Ohio State.

Were that the case they would have been playing ND rather than Alabama.

I, in no way, claimed that Ohio State would actually have been there, merely stating the fact that the two undefeateds would have been the ones facing each other.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote