View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

Ware doesn't belong in the conversation of GOAT defensive players unless we are moving into like top 25 type territority. When did the all time sack record become prestigious? It wasn't even tracked when i started watching football, they went back and did estimates for some players. To me this is like a Saints fan talking about Drew Brees for GOAT QB. It's taking someone that's a first ballot HOF type and elevating them above where they should be.

We are supposed to be talking about "the mount rushmore types", beyond HOF locks even. Joe Montana but on defense. Ware is the tier below. Which isn't an insult unless you are insane.

Last edited by niko : 01-08-2013 at 05:09 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote