View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ALL TIME ISH TEAM's - How to Thread

We are going to do the All Time ISH Team on Defense. I want to first set parameters. Era's we talk about (i want to stick to people we at least saw, and the formation of the team 3/4 or 4/3, what special teamers, and what offense.

I'll then make two separate threads and we can argue consensus in them. And we'll make the all time ISH team.

Interested?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote