View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GOAT defensive players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
the last Skins game was the first time I have seen someone coach around him...the pistol really did a number on him...props to Shanny for that

that said he was playing very injured...if it wasn't a must win game he would have sat out
Ware could only run forward and had trouble stopping or changing direction in that game. The announcers were like "wow he's so badly fooled he cannot stop." He couldn't change direction at all. He clearly looked injured but they didn't say it. I assume his knees were ****ed up.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote