View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ALL TIME ISH TEAM's - How to Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
reminds me of this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=127318

Carbine tried to do an all time QB list...there just aren't enough regualer posters in here for these kinds of things unfortunately

It may be NFL east heavy because the main posters are a lot of NFL east guys. i think this is the time to start ebcause all the psoters will return due to the super bowl. Why don't we try defense because we can build off the GOAT defender thread? 3-4 with liberal linebacker rules? Counting nose tackles as the middle line guys liberally too?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote