View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #4
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm at PEACE knowing Management fcuked us all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
As much as the Lakers don't want to have to pay 3 head coaches at the same time, they are going to have to. 'Antoni will never win with this team, they should be negotiating a buy out immediately......each day he's here diminishes the team........out of the playoffs, losing Dwight, wasting Kobe and Nash's last years, making the team a very unattractive free agent destination.......killing the winning tradition and eliminating any possible chance that we catch or pass Boston for titles as long as he's here.
Seriously.....can you imagine watching 4 years of 'Antoni
Even I would stop watching basketball.

In the face of all of this, they cannot afford to even consider keeping the guy.

I agree with everything you say except that the Lakers will not have 3 coaches on the payroll. It would be a terrible business decision and it's ultimately all about money.

I don't know why anyone here would blame Mitch Kupchak as he has made some great moves. Folks need to understand that he is an employee and unfortunately pretty much has to yield to whatever Jim Buss says. It's obvious to everyone here that Jim Buss is way over his head. Unfortunately, that's the reality of it.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote