View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #14
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're nuts. You did the same thing you are scolding others for and much worse. Deron has blocked you on twitter for criticizing him you told me. In fact, you are acting holier than thou and i've argued with you Deron's importance with you being on the hater side.

This thread is ridiculous, just because you're bipolar and decided today you love Deron doesn't mean that you writing he needs to be cut was ok and never happened.

This thread is simple. Who wasn't going to scold Deron during his shit month of December? I expected that. Everyone had a right to scold him.

But now that he's stringed together four really great games, I want to shine some light upon it. If people can pick on someone when they fall, they should be able to praise them when they rise. This is simply what I am doing now. Keep on rocking D-Will.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote