View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
This thread is simple. Who wasn't going to scold Deron during his shit month of December? I expected that. Everyone had a right to scold him.

But now that he's stringed together four really great games, I want to shine some light upon it. If people can pick on someone when they fall, they should be able to praise them when they rise. This is simply what I am doing now. Keep on rocking D-Will.

Then why not just rep D-Will? You can't scold people for doubting D-Will when you were selling D-WILL SUCKS t-shirts last month? I worry about you.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote