View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #21
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I'm not scolding people for scolding D-Will. I said that was 100% acceptable. I'm scolding people for going back into their caves after seeing D-Will go into beast mode as of late.

Why don't people understand that?

Because it makes no sense because you are scolding yourself.

Don't scold me, i said the most important person on that team is Deron and he needs to be the one controlling the offense for the Nets to be good. So i can stay out of my cave...
niko is online now   Reply With Quote