View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #20
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Varejao to undergo surgery Thursday, out 6-8 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I guess he goes too hard in the paint or something.. He was injured last year for like 30-40 games as well. This guy always gets injured. Now that Kyrie just came back it's unfortunate. I guess the Cavs wouldn't mind another top 3 pick.

last season he got hacked by Drew Gooden i think and broke his wrist. He could have played but was held out for precautionary (tanking) reasons. The season before he tore some ligament on the top of his foot during a practice and missed a bunch of games. Now its this weird muscle tear.

Just random weird stuff. The bright side is he always seems to bounce back from the injuries better than ever.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote