View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #50
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 15 Games You All Will Probably Get (in 2013)

Looking at that chart, and based on what Namco/Bandai put out this year in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, I think Tekken X Street Fighter is going to dust Street Fighter X Tekken.

I might get that one too and I am a big fighter fan and the Tekken series is my favorite all time.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote