View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:54 PM   #33
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I didnt make my High School Basketball Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
you gotta eat your vegetables and drink your milk to play basketball

one of my biggest regrets was saving up lunch money in highschool, desperate times makes desperate measures

now I'm stuck being 5'11 in shoes at best
I've been trying to tell my little brothers that for years. We've got one window with which we'll be able to maximize our growth and development (usually up to about age 18) so it's a crucial matter upon which to take advantage.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote